You need to check this carefully. Each insurer is different and you may require an additional policy (commonly called a ‘practice indemnity’) to cover claims made against the practice entity and/or against employees. We can advise you on your options, and whether you need a practice indemnity policy.

Go to our Practice Indemnity page here for more information.